Monday, May 25, 2009

On the ropes


I've currently gone 3 days without doing P90X. I've been sore -- I'd say mostly from the fibro and a sinus infection. Shit. I've been avoiding septoplasty for about 2 years now. I was told the sinus and ear infection roller coaster would just get worse until I had this procedure done. If I may whine... the inner ear gets full of fluid and I walk around loopier than Dick Cheney on a rifle range. It makes exercise really impossible -- especially leaning forward. Anyone with sinus issues will tell you that leaning over during an infection is the equivalent of jamming a fondue fork into your eye socket. I may cave and let them bust my nose and reshape it in Rula Lenska's image. I will pick up where I left off with the exercise -- I have to keep going in spite of myself. I'm going to do the work out tonight if it kills me -- so to you Tony Horton,
I say,
suck it, bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment