Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 5: I can't move...

OK. This isn't me -- but I feel like this poor bastard
Who the hell knew that yoga would kick my ass six ways from Sunday? I was so sore from p90X's yoga workout that I still have limited control over my bladder. However, in its defense I've never done yoga -- not really. I'm working muscles in places not even my creator knows about. The front of my hip region and stomach area -- damn. So, I took a day off yesterday in order to recover and I feel much better today. I'm ready to do the legs and back workout tonight and will keep the ball rolling, no matter what. I do feel better overall and have noticed improvement in my flexibility and aside from the workout, the fibro pain in the morning seems to be improving. I have a fantasy about being able to do all of these workouts with the same ease (or ability) as Tony Horton and his ultra-fit spawns of evil. After the pain I experienced with the yoga, it's become personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment