Monday, May 25, 2009

Burning man

Not that one, you pinko hippies -- the one where your skin burns from the hyper sensitivity of fibromyalgia. Last night I woke up in the middle of the evening a man on fire. This part really blows, when you wake up about every two hours with your limbs aching. If you suffer from this particular symptom I recommend a loose-fitting cotton shirt -- long sleeve. Take Ultram, if you have it -- it tends to work better than anything else my doctor has given me. Maybe take a warm bath with epsom salt too -- however, I'd suggest taking the medication after the bath. If it's 3 in the morning and you're drugged and floating in a hot bath, well, you're just asking for trouble, aren't ya? So, think it through before you find yourself floating tits-up and hurling toward a bright light.

No comments:

Post a Comment