Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 4 -- I'm still kicking

THIS IS YOGA?
What the hell? I have no idea what these two gentlemen are really doing, but I hope at least one of them gets dinner and a few minutes of spooning afterward.

So. DAY 4 : I did the yoga and although I didn't finish, I really gave it a hell of a go. I'm still in quite a bit of pain. There's a strange issue with fibromyalsia which I experience often. It's a sensitivity to touch, which usually feels like burning in my extremities -- mostly my forearms and back. That, in addition to morning stiffness (not the good kind) but acute pain, particularly in the early hours of the day really screws things up. I must say, the yoga was really invigorating, in spite of the pain. I've been told more than a few times that yoga is particularly good for fibro.

No comments:

Post a Comment